Sunday, March 02, 2008
Class Chalet..
I guess this is the worst chalet i ever had. Like seriously! I had fun with Some people coz we fully utilized our super precious time doing fun things like cycling, swiming and such.. U guys know better who u are ya! I really enjoyed having fun with you guys!!!
Some group shots with the whole class

The cliques

But on the other hand, i cant stand those with capital "A" people.. They such a pest! Seriously.. I dont even care if now they find me a bad person coz i cant stand tolerating them anymore... 2 years of tolerating their attitude.. Too bad a few ppl who stick with that someone had to read this post but I guess u guys dont have to worry, im not referring to u. Just to some or shd I say 2 of them. I dont even care anymore coz i think itz by high time both of u should get ur desserts from me!
Isnt it ridiculous that on the 2nd day, i had to stay alone just to get the receipt so as to claim the cash.. Damn ridiculous... But for frens sake, i dont mind. I understand most of them told me they are staying for only 1 night and im not referring to those who had to stay for only a night.. But i didnt expect that all of them have to go. 2 of my closest buddies(u know who u r), I told them to go home as 1 of them is injured and the other had some personal probs. I seriously dont mind.
Thank god i had a super good bf who is willingly there to accompany me. And i bumped into the Jellies =).. They were there too! Singapore is so small! LoL!

MNGirl Scribbles 3:11 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment